MyComputerCareer employees once again virtually joined together from across the country on Feb. 23 to recognize and honor top performers during its 2022 employee awards celebration. During the all-company meeting, President Amy Onuska and COO Dan Pryor used the time to highlight accomplishments and to provide information and updates on key initiatives for the organization.
Some of those 2022 highlights included:
- Named Accredited Training Center of the Year by EC-Council
- Once again named an “Outstanding Leader” in the U.S. Region by CompTIA for the amount of students trained and sent into the IT industry
- Lead instructor Jill Schaumoeffel earned the prestigious CertNexus “Americas Instructor of the Year” designation
- The school was once again named a “Military Friendly” organization for its commitment to Veterans and their families
- And most importantly the MyComputerCareer family was once again lucky enough to celebrate the accomplishments of thousands of graduates throughout the year.
(YouTube break: Watch Career Services Specialist Holly Best discuss her role with MyComputerCareer and the network of support employees offer to students)
But the true focus of the celebratory meeting was to recognize MyCC’ers who were voted by their peers for going above and beyond in serving students, improving operations, or advancing the school’s mission throughout last year.
2022 Employees of the year included:
- Brittany Woodall, Assistant Admissions Director of the Year
- Forrest Ambrose, Financial Planning Assistant Director of the Year
- Todd Howard, Financial Planner of the Year
- Laura Martinez, Financial Counselor of the Year
- Dawn Donovan, Remote Admissions Advisor of the Year
- Robert Paris, Ground Admissions Advisor of the Year
- Ashley Paden, Alumni Coordinator of the Year
- Danielle Camp, Career Advisor of the Year
- Helen Pasca, Career Services Specialist of the Year
- Ray Downing, Lead Instructor of the Year
- Candice Kiser, Certification Leader of the Year
- Scott Lewis, Instructor of the Year
- Jackie Moore, Financial Services Employee of the Year
New to the ceremony, the Service Champion of the Year designation was presented to a behind-the-scenes rock star from a team not necessarily student facing like HR, Accounting, or Compliance. The inaugural winner of this award was…
- Shareefah Dickens, Sr. Talent Administrator (14-year company veteran!)
MyComputerCareer also honored employees who have significantly impacted the entire organization and the lives of those around them.
2022 Impact Award Winners include:
- Brian Lewis-Hardy, Federal Compliance Specialist
- Debbie Grygoruk, Director, Content Center Director
Lastly, the school recognized employees who exemplified MyCC’s core values of Ethics, Excellence, Love and Customer First.
2022 Core Values Award Winners include:
- Rick Trader, Senior Veteran Associate, Military Team
“Our employee team works tirelessly to expertly deliver a first-class educational experience for thousands of students and their families to help ensure a positive outcome in our program and a rewarding future – and they do it with a smile,” Onuska said. “While the amazing output and outcomes generated by the team are always noticed, the annual awards ceremony is special as most of the employees honored are selfishly selected by their peers. Thank you, team, for everything you do!”