Our lifetime employment services help you land your dream job no matter where you are on your career path!
Get Job Assistance with Career Services
Our IT Career Services
We can help you develop the skills.
From the time you enroll in a program at MyComputerCareer, we get to work at helping you find your ideal job. Not only do you receive comprehensive training and education to earn in-demand IT certifications, you’ll also receive individualized assistance from our Career Services team.
Discover how to craft a resume that stands out from the competition and highlights your abilities.
Learn new skills and stay up-to-date on the latest technology with our training bootcamps and refresher courses.
Our Alumni Services team will guide you in your next step, whether it’s a new career or continuing education.
If you’re ready for a change, we’ll help you determine what jobs are best fits for you and connect you with employers.
Save Time and Money with FREE Staffing Support
Every hiring manager knows the search for reliable, qualified IT employees is costly and complicated. We solve this challenge for businesses with a diverse pool of IT professionals and recruiting tools.
In addition to our large talent pool, employer partners receive:
- An endless supply of free resume referrals
- Virtual or On Campus Interviewing
- Virtual or On Campus Employer Information Sessions
- Quarterly virtual or on campus career fairs and campus events
- Invitations to Advisory Board panel discussions
- An applicant tracking platform, connecting employers directly with students
- Your own business consultant for hiring support
Start your new life today!
Are you ready to be one of the thousands of graduates thriving in IT careers across the country? Take your first step toward this exciting future and talk with an education advisor today!