MyComputerCareer Dallas announced TEKsystems, IBM and Softlayer as their ‘Employer Partners of the Year’. These awards honor organizations who have gone above and beyond to collaborate with the Dallas Career Services team in their commitment to students’ career development through job recruitment, attending career events, involvement in the MyComputerCareer community and additional efforts over the last year.
- Collaboration with the MyComputerCareer Arlington Career Services team
- Provide opportunities for students to build relationships with employers
- Recruit MyComputerCareer students for open I.T. opportunities
Benefits to Award Recipient:
- Recognized with an award for display
- Included on the MyComputerCareer website
- Recognized at the campus Career Fair
MyComputerCareer Arlington Career Services Team:
- Cynthia Downs, Career Services Placement
- Courtney Thompson, Career Services Professional Development
Based in Holly Springs, North Carolina, MyComputerCareer, Inc. is an innovative adult technical school with courses taught online and at its seven campuses in Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina and Texas. Students who complete MyComputerCareer’s rigorous Information Technology courses may earn up to 13 highly valuable I.T. Certifications in areas ranging from Operating Systems to Computer Networks and Cyber Security, certificates often required even for those with four-year college degrees. In addition, these courses form the foundation for students interested in obtaining an Associate’s degree from MyComputerCareer.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Check MyComputerCareer Out!
Want to see more? Or are you looking for I.T. certifications like Comptia A+, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Server+, CCNA, CCENT, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), CEH and others? Come on over and check us out!