MyComputerCareer is excited to announce that CompTIA will be allowing exceptions to their current certification testing requirements. Starting April 15, 2020, you will be able to complete your certification exams remotely. We are working hard to make sure that our students have the necessary resources and test-taking options available to continue driving towards your future goals.
Please take a moment to review the below information received directly from CompTIA. You will also want to check back here for updates as we will be delivering instructions on how to schedule your upcoming certification exams. Questions regarding any of this information should be directed to your Campus Director or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive a voucher from MyCC and are told it is expired, please keep the following in mind:
Extensions on Voucher Expiration
- CompTIA exam vouchers with expiration dates from March 17 through April 30, 2020, have been extended through June 30, 2020
- CompTIA exam vouchers with expiration dates from May 1 through May 31, 2020, have been extended through July 31, 2020
Online Testing Available on April 15, 2020
Candidates have the option of scheduling online certification testing starting on April 15, 2020.
- Test anywhere from the security and privacy of your own home
- Test anytime – online testing can be conducted 24/7, so you can schedule your exam whenever time permits, avoiding competing priorities or conflicts
- Test in a highly secure environment – remote proctoring ensures all candidates take their tests under the same secure monitoring conditions as a test center
Other Notable Testing Information
- Online test proctors communicate only in English and that OnVUE testing software is English-based
- Server+ online testing will be available starting May 1, 2020