MyComputerCareer Arlington Announces Employer Partner of the Year
MyComputerCareer Arlington announced TEKsystems Forth Worth as their ‘Employer Partner of the Year’. This award honors an organization who has gone above and beyond to collaborate with the Arlington Career Services team in their commitment to students’ career development through job recruitment, attending career events, involvement in the MyComputerCareer community and additional efforts over the last year.
- Collaboration with the MyComputerCareer Arlington Career Services team
- Provide opportunities for students to build relationships with employers
- Recruit MyComputerCareer students for open I.T. opportunities
Benefits to Award Recipient:
- Recognized with an award for display
- Included on the MyComputerCareer website
- Recognized at the campus Career Fair
MyComputerCareer Arlington Career Services Team:
TEKsystems Forth Worth
TEKsystems Forth Worth, under Stacy Francis’ leadership, have collaborated with MyComputerCareer to hire 27 MyComputerCareer candidates in 2017. Stacy not only shows up for events, she engages her team, offers feedback on our candidates to make them stronger I.T. professionals, participates in our employer spotlights on campus, offers input for our annual Advisory Board meetings and even refers our candidates outward when she does not have a client fit. Ms. Francis’ team has modeled what our partnerships are all about and we look forward to many more years of success with them!