MyComputerCareer is an accredited career college dedicated to helping those looking for accreditation in Information Technology. Our Associate of Applied Science in I.T. Network Administration and Security program is available at our Columbus (Westerville) campus as well as throughout the rest of the country through our online platform.
If you want to enroll in MyComputerCareer Associate of Applied Science in I.T. Network Administration and Security program, please feel free to contact us for more information!
Our latest batch of students has graduated from this program in April 2019 with a high degree of success. And thanks to our Lifetime Career Services, many have already found employment. As part of these services, we will help you with your job search skills, cover letter and resume writing, as well as interviewing and networking skills. Likewise, we will provide you with our extensive network of employers looking to hire MyComputerCareer graduates.
If you are interested in our upcoming Associate Degree Program, know that it will comprise of the following certifications:
Microsoft I.T. Career Certifications
These certifications will prepare you as Network Administrators, Server Administrators, Identity & Access Management Technicians, Security Administrators, Desktop Deployment, and Desktop Support.
- Microsoft Technology Associate – I.T. Infrastructure: Covers the fundamentals in Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Operating Systems, Networking, and Security.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows Server 2012: Using Windows Server 2012. This is required to reduce I.T. costs and deliver extended business value.
CompTIA I.T. Career Certification Training
The CompTIA Certifications will help you prepare for many positions including I.T. Technical Support Specialist, Field Service Technician, I.T. Support Administrator, I.T. Support Technician, Network Technician, Network Installer, Network Administrator, Help Desk Technician, I.T. Security Specialist, etc. There are four courses part of this program:
- CompTIA A+: This covers PCs, laptops, tablets, and other mobile device maintenance. It’s recognized by the US Department of Defense and is a requirement for all Intel, Dell, and Lenovo.
- CompTIA Network+: A prerequisite for all I.T. technicians on the Apple Consultants Network and all networking techs at Dell, HP, Sharp, and Xerox. It consists of network installation, management, configuration, and security.
- CompTIA SERVER+: For server technicians at IBM, Xerox, and Intel, this certification covers system hardware, software, storage, and best practices.
- CompTIA SECURITY+: Access control, identity management, cryptography, and other foundation principles for securing networks and risk management.
CISCO I.T. Career Certifications
Cisco Certifications will help you become a Network Administrator, Network Engineer, and/or Network Specialist.
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT): Will help you to manage a small enterprise branch network, entry-level network support, as well as an introduction to networking with more complex connections.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): This allows you to install, operate, and troubleshoot networks, and mitigate security threats. It also provides an introduction to wireless networking.
LINUX I.T. Career Certification
- Linux Essentials – Linux Professional Institute: This certification provides an introduction into open source servers and increases the general skills required to manage them.
EC-Council Certification Training
Certified Ethical Hackers, or sometimes known as white hats, are professionals able to penetrate system networks, finding and patching any security vulnerabilities.
Based in Holly Springs, North Carolina, MyComputerCareer, Inc. is an innovative adult technical school with courses taught online and at its seven campuses in Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina and Texas. Students who complete MyComputerCareer’s rigorous Information Technology courses may earn up to 13 highly valuable I.T. Certifications in areas ranging from Operating Systems to Computer Networks and Cyber Security, certificates often required even for those with four-year college degrees. In addition, these courses form the foundation for students interested in obtaining an Associate’s degree from MyComputerCareer.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Check MyComputerCareer Out!
Want to see more? Or are you looking for I.T. certifications like CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Server+, CCNA, CCENT, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), CEH and others? Come on over and check us out!