Help and support at every step along your career path
One of the key distinctions of MyComputerCareer is Career Services—for LIFE.
The Career Services team at MyComputerCareer will be your expert guide into IT. We’ll be there to provide you with the individualized attention you need to help secure not only your first IT position, but each career-advancing opportunity in the future.
Our mission and our commitment is to help you achieve the personal income and career satisfaction you desire. That means more than simply providing training and helping you land that first job. We’ll assist you in plotting a career path that could grow in responsibility, satisfaction, and income over time.
Here’s what you can expect from your Career Services team:
- Personal one-on-one counseling from day one to help you select the IT career path that’s right for you.
- Master Military Resume Writers to highlight your military service (regardless of your MOS), other work experience, and marketable skills so your resume stands out from the crowd.
- Mock interviews to help you “nail it” whenever you meet with a prospective employer face-to-face.
- Job search skills to help you network effectively and find the right opportunity at the right time.
- Direct position referrals to put you in front of our employer partners that are looking for talented individuals with your skills and certifications.
As your civilian career progresses, Career Services will be there with coaching, industry connections, and job opportunities that may not even be advertised to the public.
At some point, YOU might even become the hiring manager, utilizing our Career Services team to recruit the future IT talent we develop! We have many MyComputerCareer grads doing exactly that!
Wherever you desire to go in IT, Career Services at MyComputerCareer will show you where to go and how to grow so that you can build a professional, civilian life you’re proud of.