We want to take you and your family to Disney World! Here’s how to WIN the “Shoot Me To Disney World” video contest.
Overview of Contest Rules and Guidelines:
Submit your video (up to 3 minutes in length) describing or illustrating your experience with MyComputerCareer; what you love about the school, how we are helping or have helped you change your life, and how it is or has impacted those close to you.
Videos may be produced in any format as long as the finished product can be uploaded to YouTube. They may be serious, humorous, sentimental or downright wacky. They can be as simple as a monologue on your smart phone, to a full blown professional production complete with animation, music, titles, and credits. Be creative!
Videos will be judged by members of the MyComputerCareer staff on their content, creativity, and quality. The key is to convey your personal message about how MyComputerCareer has changed, is changing, or you expect it to help change your life for the better.
By the way, feel free to upload this video to your personal YouTube account as well and share it with your friends in social media!
Instructions for submitting your video:
1. Videos must be submitted by midnight on December 7, 2015 by uploading them to our MyComputerCareer Student Stories YouTube Channel.
2. Go to YouTube.com and login using the email address, email@example.com and Password: ilovemycc99.
3. Click the UPLOAD button on YouTube in the upper right corner and follow the onscreen directions to upload your video.
4. When titling your video, include ‘MyComputerCareer’ in the title
5. Set your video to “Private” viewing.
6. Logout of YouTube.
7. Send a confirming email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your Career Services Director. Your submittal email should include your name, campus, the title of your video as uploaded, the date and approximate time of the upload.
Remember: By submitting your video, you are agreeing to the Official Terms & Conditions associated with this offer.
GOOD LUCK! We hope to see you at Disney World!
Shoot Me To Disney World Contest
Official Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED AND THE JUDGES OPINION OF YOUR SUBMISSION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / GENERAL RELEASE/ PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
(1) Deemed Acceptance. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and to agree to be bound by them upon submission of their entry to participate in this Contest (defined below).
(3) Duration. The Contest begins on November 5, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on November 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Contest Period”). No late Entries will be accepted.
(4) Selection and Winner List. Between ten (10) and fifteen (15) potential winners consisting of at least one (1) current MyComputerCareer student and one (1) MyComputerCareer graduate from each MyComputerCareer campus (the “Grand Prize Winners”), will be chosen by a panel of judges selected at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer, which will consist of employees of MyComputerCareer, based on numerous factors, including, without limitation, originality of submission, quality of submission, creativity of the submission, illustration of MyComputerCareer’s mission, significance of life change, and other qualitative factors. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and that the decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Judging will be completed by January 10, 2015 and potential winners will be notified by phone or email on or before January 30, 2016. Potential winners may be required to sign and return a sworn Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). If required documentation is not returned within seven (7) business days of notification, or if notification is returned as undeliverable, any prize will be forfeited. A winner list will be provided after all prizes have been awarded or deemed un-awarded upon an email request to MyComputerCareer at email@example.com prior to December 31, 2016.
(5) Prizes. The Grand Prize Winners shall be awarded a trip to Disney World in Orlando, FL. The trip shall include 4 days/3 nights in Orlando, FL for each Grand Prize Winner and their spouse and children (collectively, “Travel Companions”). The Grand Prize consists of round trip coach air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his or her Travel Companions from the major US commercial airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s primary residence, 3 nights standard hotel accommodations to accommodate Grand Prize Winner and his or her Travel Companions, transportation to/from the airport in Orlando, day passes to Disney World and Epcot Center Theme Parks and a food allowance for two (2) meals per day provided in such manner to be determined by MyComputerCareer. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each Grand Prize awarded is $1,250 per person. The actual value may vary based on the number of Travel Companions and the winner’s point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value will not be awarded to the winner. This prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. The trip will be scheduled for March 2016 on such exact dates as determined by MyComputerCareer. Seats and dates of departure and return are subject to availability and blackout dates. All expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to taxes, tips, gratuities, additional meals, beverages, airport taxes, customs fees and 9/11 security fees and other miscellaneous expenses, are solely the responsibility of winner and his or her Travel Companions. In the event of non-compliance with any requirement in these Official Terms and Conditions, or if the chosen winner is not available for travel on the dates designated by MyComputerCareer, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer. Other restrictions may apply. No responsibility is assumed for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights beyond its control). Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary identification required to travel for himself or herself and his or her Travel Companions. A major credit card will be required upon hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred by the Grand Prize Winner and/or Travel Companions. Travel must be roundtrip. Travel package does not include transportation to the location of air travel departure. Selection of travel arrangements, including airline and itinerary, accommodations and meals are in MyComputerCareer’s discretion and are subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, airport or other transportation terminal or other types of transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply, including those imposed by the airline. Grand Prize Winner and his or her Travel Companions must travel together on the same itinerary and stay in the same hotel room(s) booked by MyComputerCareer. Travel Companions accompanying Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return, or if under the age of 18 a parent or guardian may be required to sign and return, a release of liability/publicity prior to booking of travel (where legal). Any portion of this prize not accepted by Grand Prize winner or his or her Travel Companion will be forfeited. Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of Grand Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer.
(6) Taxes. Taxes, if applicable, on any prizes awarded hereunder shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
(7) Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal residents of the all United States and the District of Columbia that are current students or graduates of MyComputerCareer and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Additionally, the Contest is closed to employees of MyComputerCareer and their direct family and household members.
(9) Opt Out. To be removed from any future contest emails or mailings by MyComputerCareer, please send your complete name and address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(10) General: By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your Entry into the Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. MyComputerCareer decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into. MyComputerCareer reserves the right to alter or cancel the Contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control. MyComputerCareer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it deems to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest. All winners and participants agree to release discharge, indemnify and hold harmless MyComputerCareer and its affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any and all claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in this Contest, or any other error in the offering or announcement of any prize.
(11) Sponsor Information. MyComputerCareer.com, Inc., 346 Raleigh Street, Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540, phone number (919) 278-7944 (“MyComputerCareer”).