Introducing Live Online IT Training
Welcome to MyComputerCareer, a unique and proven IT career development program. If you aspire to a well-paying career in Information Technology we can help you get there quickly, effectively, and affordably. Following are four key factors that set MyComputerCareer apart and account for the success of our students
1. Learning that fits your lifestyle
With MyComputerCareer live online learning, you can learn at home on a schedule that fits into your life. With classes just twice a week, you can complete your training and start your career in months instead of years.
2. Certifications in High Demand
Specific IT certifications tell employers you have the skills they’re looking for. Certified IT professionals are in high demand. Holding the right certifications can help you increase your employability and earning power.
3. Applied Skills Learning with Live Online Instruction
At MyComputerCareer you’re never completely “on your own.” Not only will you attend live instructor-led classes online, but assistance from instructors, mentors, classmates and others is only a click away. And lab-based learning gives you the applied practical experience you need.
4. Fast Job Placement and LIFETIME Career Advancement Support
At MyComputerCareer your professional development starts on your first day of class and you could begin working in just a few months. PLUS you’ll have career advancement support for a lifetime after you graduate.
Confidence in a Quality Program
MyComputerCareer is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) recognized by the US Department of Education. The institution participates in Federal financial aid programs authorized under Title IV of the US Higher Education Act of 1965 and other government programs. Because of these affiliations and others, you can feel confident in a quality learning experience and that you’ll receive the help you need to make your education affordable.
Here’s what we expect from you, our potential student…
We seek students who want to become skilled, knowledgeable, certified IT professionals. You must be willing to perform at a high level in the right educational program to achieve your goals. In fact, no program, however well-designed or effectively executed can guarantee your success. Your personal commitment and diligent effort will be required. We see it every day…when students work the program, the program works for them.
Here’s How the Program Works
Many of our students work full-time. Requiring that you come to a class four or five days or nights every week could be overwhelming if not impossible for those with busy lives and personal obligations. With our LIVE ONLINE programs you can complete your certification training without leaving your home and when your schedule will allow. You’ll enjoy:
- Flexible Schedules. Your instruction is comprised of a combination of scheduled live, instructor-led “virtual” classroom sessions, and a library of online video presentations, lab simulations and other assignments that you complete “on your own time.” You may choose day or evening classes for your in-class training (typically 2-times a week) and work on your out of class assignments when you have time.
- Earning the same certifications as our traditional students.
- Access to tutoring and mentoring, including both group and 1-on-1 sessions to help you understand and apply the material successfully.
- Lifetime Career Services and job placement support.
EVERYTHING you’ll need to earn your certifications and establish and advance in your IT career is included in the program, so there are no hidden fees or unexpected costs. What exactly does “everything” mean?
- A New Laptop
- Interactive Videos
- Reference material
- Practice exams
- Test-pass Assistance
- Career Advancement Training
- Lifetime Career Services (Placement)
- Alumni Services (for further career development)
Note: Practice exams can be taken as many times as you need in order to gain the confidence you’ll want on the day you walk in for the actual certification exam.
Also Note: Our job placement services can start to work for you after your first two certifications.
What This All Means for You
When you become a student of MyComputerCareer, you’re entering a comprehensive IT career development program that will empower you to earn the certifications and skills you need for a long and rewarding career in Information Technology. Available certifications include many from Microsoft, CompTIA, and CISCO, as well as the coveted Certified Ethical Hacker certification from EC-Council.