Introducing Live Online IT Training
Welcome to MyComputerCareer, a unique and proven IT career development program. If you aspire to a well-paying career in Information Technology and we can help you get there faster, more effectively, and more affordably than traditional college. 4 key factors set MyComputerCareer apart and account for the remarkable success of our students:
1. Learning that fits your lifestyle
With MyComputerCareer live online learning, you can learn at home on a schedule that fits your life. With classes just twice a week, you can complete your training and start your career in months instead of years.
2. Certifications in High Demand
Specific IT certifications tell employers you have the exact skills they’re looking for. Certified IT professionals are in high demand. Holding the right certifications can help you dramatically increase your employability and earning power.
3. Hands-On Training with Live Online Instruction
At MyComputerCareer you’re never completely “on your own.” Not only will you attend live instructor-led classes online, but assistance from instructors, mentors, classmates and others is only a click away. And lab-based learning gives you the hands-on experience you need.
4. Fast Job Placement and LIFETIME Career Advancement Support
At MyComputerCareer your professional development starts before your first class and you could begin working in as few as 3 to 4 months. PLUS you’ll have career advancement support for a lifetime after you graduate.
MyComputerCareer is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) recognized by the US Department of Education and participates in Federal financial aid programs authorized under Title IV of the US Higher Education Act of 1965 and other government programs. These affiliations help assure you of a quality learning experience and help to make your education affordable.
Here’s what we expect from you, our potential student…
We want students who want to become skilled, knowledgeable, and certified IT professionals. This means you must be willing to perform at a high level in the right educational program. You are as much a factor in your own success as our programs and instructors. Our goal is to have 70% of our students employed in an IT career prior to their graduation.
Here’s How the Program Works
The majority of our students work full-time. Requiring that you come to a class four or five days or nights every week could be overwhelming if not impossible—even before your personal responsibilities are considered. With our live online programs you can complete your certification training without leaving your home and when your schedule will allow! You’ll enjoy:
- Flexible Schedules. Your instruction is comprised of a combination of scheduled live, instructor-led “virtual” classroom sessions, and a library of online video presentations and lab simulations that you’ll work into your schedule when you choose. You may choose day or evening classes for your in-class training (typically 2-times a week) and work on your out of class assignments when you have time.
- Earning all of the same certifications as our traditional students.
- Access to unlimited mentoring, including group and 1-on-1 sessions to help ensure you understand and can apply the material successfully.
- Here’s What the Program’s Tuition Includes:
EVERYTHING you’ll need to earn your IT certification is included in the program, so there are no hidden fees or materials costs. What exactly does “everything” mean?
- A New Laptop
- Interactive Videos
- Reference material
- Practice exams
- Test-pass Assistance
- Career Advancement Training
- Lifetime Career Services (Placement)
Note: Practice exams can be taken as many times as you need in order to gain the confidence you’ll want on the day you walk in for the actual certification exam. Most of our student pass on their first try.
Also Note: Our job placement services start to work for you after your first two certifications.
What This All Means for You
When you become a student of MyComputerCareer, you’re entering a comprehensive IT career development program that will empower you to earn the certifications and skills you need for a long and rewarding career in Information Technology. This includes top certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, and CISCO, as well as the coveted Certified Ethical Hacker certification from EC-Council.