ITT Tech Students: Transfer Credit & Grants Now Available!
SAVE on your education and move on to your NEW LIFE as an IT Professional without skipping a beat!
MyComputerCareer is ready to help make your transition to a new school and a new career as quick and easy as possible. In consideration of the hassle and frustration you must be feeling, we’re offering sizeable tuition grant (up to 37%) for current and recent ITT Students to help you facilitate the change and move on with your education and career. Fill out the Get Started form to request a FREE consultation with an Admissions Director.
Endorsed by the American Legion–Indiana & Texas Departments
How We’re Different from ITT Tech
- In and out in less than a year. To accommodate the career changer who often simply can’t go back to school for years at a time, we’ve designed a program with laser focus on the skills and certifications you need to succeed on the job. It’s intense, but manageable; and made to get you working in short order!
- We are EXCLUSIVELY an IT/networking program. Our programs don’t include other disciplines like medical, CAD, or even web design or programming. We’re IT specialists! So if you’re pursuing a career in IT READ ON…
- We specialize in Certification training. In IT, certifications are the key to career success. That’s why we focus first on getting you the specialized skills and certifications you need to GET HIRED as an IT Professional. Your training will prepare you for in-demand certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, and CISCO. Once you’re employable and employed, you can take our advanced programs to gain more specialized certifications and your degree, if you choose.
- LIFETIME Career Services. We partner with thousands of direct employers and IT staffing firms. As a MyComputerCareer alumnus, you’ll enjoy FREE Career Services for life to help you advance as fast and as far as you want to go in your new career.
- Choose on-campus or LIVE online learning. Whether on campus or online, you’ll get the same hands-on, 1-on-1 experience with Instructors, Tutors and Career Services Directors to support you every step of the way. Our online students enjoy the assistance of Success Coordinators as well.
When do your next classes begin?
Our Information Technology Systems Administrator program, which is the one you’ll most likely want next starts:
Daytime Classes: 11/28/2016 Evening Classes: 1/2/2017, 1/3/2017 Online Classes: 12/5/2016
What about Financial Aid?
MyComputerCareer is a nationally accredited school that participates with Title IV including PELL grants and Stafford loans. Any T4 funding you received for your education at ITT Tech should be transferable to MyComputerCareer. Our Financial Aid specialists will work with you to arrange financing that meets your needs.
Will you accept my ITT Tech credits in transfer?
Depending on how well your coursework at ITT matches up with our curriculum, you could transfer some credits into your MyComputerCareer program. Because we focus on certifications that requires specific technical skills, a case-by-case evaluation will be necessary. Talk to an Admissions Director to find out how to evaluate credits for transfer.
How do I know MyComputerCareer is a quality program?
MyComputerCareer is nationally accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. Although we’re a youngster (founded in 2007) compared to ITT Tech, we have maintained an excellent standing with the high standards of our accrediting body since achieving accreditation about 5 years ago. You may also want to check out some of the success stories of our graduates.
How do I start the conversation with MyComputerCareer?
So glad you asked! You’ve already begun by visiting this page. To take the next step, fill out the Get Started form on this page. If it’s during business hours 8am to 9pm, you should hear from us within minutes of pressing “SUBMIT.” If it’s after hours, we’ll call you the next business day. That’s all there is to it! There’s no obligation and we’ll guide you from there.