We want to take you and your spouse to Hawaii. Here’s how to WIN the “Shoot Me To Hawaii” video contest.
Overview of Contest Rules and Guidelines:
Submit a video of up to 3 minutes in length describing or illustrating your experience with MyComputerCareer; what you love about the school and our students, how we are helping or have helped you or your clients find well-qualified entry-level and more advanced IT professionals, and how they perform on the job.
Videos may be produced in any format as long as the finished product can be uploaded to YouTube. They may be serious, humorous, simple or fancy. They can be as simple as a monologue on your smart phone, to a full blown professional production complete with animation, music, titles, and credits. Be creative!
Videos will be judged by members of the MyComputerCareer staff on their content, creativity, and quality. The key is to convey your personal message about how working in partnership with MyComputerCareer has benefited your company or made your job easier, more rewarding, or better in any way.
By the way, feel free to upload this video to your personal YouTube account as well and share it with your friends in social media!
Please follow these instructions for submitting your video:
1. Videos must be submitted by midnight on November 30, 2015 by uploading them to our MyComputerCareer Employer Success YouTube Channel.
2. Go to YouTube.com and login using the email address, email@example.com and Password:ilovemycc88.
3. Click the UPLOAD button on YouTube in the upper right corner and follow the onscreen directions to upload your video.
4. When titling your video, include ‘MyComputerCareer’ in the title
5. Set your video to “Private” viewing.
6. Logout of YouTube.
7. Send a confirming email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your Career Services Director. Your submittal email should include your name, company, the title of your video as uploaded, the date and approximate time of the upload.
NOTE: Please delete (or don’t save) the YouTube account login in your browser.
Remember: By submitting your video, you are agreeing to the Official Terms & Conditions associated with this offer.
GOOD LUCK! We hope to see you in Hawaii!
Shoot Me To Hawaii World Contest
Official Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED AND THE JUDGES OPINION OF YOUR SUBMISSION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / GENERAL RELEASE/ PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
(1) Deemed Acceptance. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and to agree to be bound by them upon submission of their entry to participate in this Contest (defined below).
(3) Duration. The Contest begins on November 5, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on November 30, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the “Contest Period”). No late Entries will be accepted.
(4) Selection and Winner List. Between ten (10) and fifteen (15) potential winners consisting of at least two (2) employer representatives from MyComputerCareer’s employer partners for each MyComputerCareer campus (the “Grand Prize Winners”), will be chosen by a panel of judges selected at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer, which will consist of employees of MyComputerCareer, based on numerous factors, including, without limitation, originality of submission, quality of submission, creativity of the submission, illustration of MyComputerCareer’s mission and other qualitative factors. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and that the decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Judging will be completed by December 31, 2015 and potential winners will be notified by phone or email on or before January 30, 2016. Potential winners may be required to sign and return a sworn Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). If required documentation is not returned within seven (7) business days of notification, or if notification is returned as undeliverable, any prize will be forfeited. A winner list will be provided after all prizes have been awarded or deemed un-awarded upon an email request to MyComputerCareer at email@example.com prior to December 31, 2016. Additionally, Grand Prize Winners may be invited to participate in a professional video production that includes their MyComputerCareer story produced at the direction of MyComputerCareer and/or the professionals hired by MyComputerCareer. This video segment may include footage shot at one or more of the following locations to be agreed upon by MyComputerCareer and the Grand Prize Winner, including Hawaii, a MyComputerCareer campus, the Grand Prize Winner’s residence, the Grand Prize Winner’s place of employment or other locations mutually agreed upon by the parties. All location shooting will be done at MyComputerCareer’s sole expense and at no cost to the Grand Prize Winners.
(5) Prizes. The Grand Prize Winners shall be awarded a trip to Oahu/Maui, HI. The trip shall include 6 days/5 nights in Oahu/Maui, HI for each Grand Prize Winner and their spouse of age 18 or older (“Travel Companion”). The Grand Prize consists of round trip coach air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his or her Travel Companion from the major US commercial airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s primary residence, 5 nights standard hotel accommodations (1 standard, double room) to accommodate the Grand Prize Winner and his or her Travel Companion, transportation to/from the airport in Hawaii and a food allowance for two (2) meals per day provided in such manner to be determined by MyComputerCareer. Approximate retail value (ARV) of each Grand Prize awarded is $5,000. The actual value may vary based on whether there is a Travel Companion and the winner’s point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value will not be awarded. This prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. The trip will be scheduled for March 2016 on such exact dates as determined by MyComputerCareer. Seats and dates of departure and return are subject to availability and blackout dates. All expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to taxes, tips, gratuities, additional meals, beverages, airport taxes, customs fees and 9/11 security fees and other miscellaneous expenses, are solely the responsibility of winner and his or her Travel Companion. In the event of non-compliance with any requirement in these Official Terms and Conditions, or if the chosen winner is not available for travel on the dates designated by MyComputerCareer, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer. Other restrictions may apply. No responsibility is assumed for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights beyond its control). Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary identification required to travel for himself or herself and his or her Travel Companion. A major credit card will be required upon hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred by the Grand Prize Winner and/or Travel Companion. Travel must be roundtrip. Travel package does not include transportation to the location of air travel departure. Selection of travel arrangements, including airline and itinerary, accommodations and meals are in MyComputerCareer’s discretion and are subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, airport or other transportation terminal or other types of transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply, including those imposed by the airline. Grand Prize Winner and his or her Travel Companion must travel together on the same itinerary and stay in the same hotel room booked by MyComputerCareer. Travel Companion accompanying Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return a release of liability/publicity prior to booking of travel (where legal). Any portion of this prize not accepted by Grand Prize winner or his or her Travel Companion will be forfeited. Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of Grand Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of MyComputerCareer.
(6) Taxes. Taxes, if applicable, on any prizes awarded hereunder shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
(7) Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal residents of the all United States and the District of Columbia that are currently employees of a qualifying MyComputerCareer employer partner and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. A qualifying MyComputerCareer employer partner is an employer partner that had an existing employer partner relationship with MyComputerCareer as of November 5, 2015 as determined by MyComputerCareer.
(9) Opt Out. To be removed from any future contest emails or mailings by MyComputerCareer, please send your complete name and address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(10) General: By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your Entry into the Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. MyComputerCareer decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into. MyComputerCareer reserves the right to alter or cancel the Contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control. MyComputerCareer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it deems to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest. All winners and participants agree to release discharge, indemnify and hold harmless MyComputerCareer and its affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any and all claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use, loss or misdirection of any prize or participation in this Contest, or any other error in the offering or announcement of any prize.
(11) Sponsor Information. MyComputerCareer.com, Inc., 346 Raleigh Street, Holly Springs, North Carolina 27540, phone number (919) 278-7944 (“MyComputerCareer”)